Choose an image. This can be of your edition source or a decorative image related to your source. Make sure that the image
- is at least 1500 pixels wide, and that it
- creates a high degree of contrast between the image, the book's title (defaults to white), and navigation buttons (defaults to blue)
- Upload the image as a media item (if you have not already done so).
- Click edit button (the pencil icon).
- Under the "Relationships" tab, select "Key Image."
- Select the image that you would like to serve as the book's cover image from the list of media items.
- Under the "Layout" tab, select "Book Splash Page."