Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- ВИВЛIОθИКА is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal. In order for the submission to be refereed anonymously, texts must contain no indication of authorship. To prevent their identities from being known, authors must:
ͦ Remove any identifying information from the title, footnotes, figures and tables, captions, and file name
ͦ Remove metadata about who created/modified the document (electronic document properties)
ͦ Remove references to funding sources
ͦ Do not include acknowledgments
ͦ Use the third person to refer to work previously undertaken by the author , e.g. replace any phrases like “as I have shown before” with “… has been shown before”.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The content and electronic files do not contain any libelous or unlawful materials; instructions that may cause harm or injury; material that infringes upon or violates the copyright, trademark, or other property right of another; or any material that infringes upon the privacy rights of another person or entity.
Authors who publish with ВИВЛIОθИКА agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. The first publication rights granted by the author include the right of the journal to make sub-licensing agreements with full text indexing services, whether commercial or noncommercial, to include the journal contents in those services.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.